One large yellow plastic egg
One small orange plastic egg
One medium pom-pom
Two googely eyes
Two orange pipe-cleaners
Hot glue and gun (a parent’s supervision)
1. Start by making sure you have all your pieces ready in front of you.
2. Take one orange pipe-cleaner and cut into two halves then twist into wing shapes.
3. Take second orange pipe-cleaner and cut in half then foam that half into a diamond shape beak.
4. Hot glue beak to front center of egg.
5. Hot glue googley eyes to front.
6. Take the small orange egg apart and glue side by side for the feet.
7. Then glue legs to yellow body of chick.
8. Glue a yellow pom-pom to top of chick’s head.
9. The final step is to glue on your pipe-cleaner wings to each side of yellow chick body.
This little chick is a snap to make. Kids will have tons of fun making this great Easter decoration!!