- Pink felt
- Googley eyes
- White pom-pom
- Pink cheeks
- Small plastic eggs
- Pink pom-pom
- Hot glue gun
- Cut out two ear shapes from the pink felt.
- Gather all your materials and have them ready in front of you.
- Using hot glue, attach the googley eyes, white pom-pom nose, and pink cheeks to the front center of the egg.
- Glue the two felt ears to the top of the head.
- Take the small plastic eggs and pull them apart. Glue two pieces to the body for the feet.
- Glue the other two small egg halves to either side of the bunny body as arms.
- Glue a pink pom-pom to the bottom of the bunny for a tail.
- Your bunny is now ready to hop away! This is a fast and fun craft for kids to make this Easter.