Raggedy Ann Clay Pot
One clay pot
Scrap material and ribbon
Flesh-tone, black, pink and white acrylic paints
Hot glue and gun
1. Apply a coating of flesh-tone paint to clay pot and allow drying.
2. Paint on two black dots for eyes.
3. Make lines for eyelashes and little dots above eyes with black paint.
4. Paint a black outline of a triangle fro the nose.
5. Then a thin black lined smile.
6. In red paint fill in the triangle nose and paint on heart lips.
7. With white paint put dots on eyes to highlight.
8. Make hair by looping wool and tying into ponytails then glue to top of clay pot.
9. Take a bit of scrap material and make a ribbon then glue it to top of hair.