- Start by painting your peat pot with green paint. It will soak in so more than one coat maybe needed. Set aside to dry.
- Cut one circle from muslin about 6 inches in diameter and two circles about 3-½ inches diameter.
- Take the 6-inch circle and stitch around the edge then place a bit of poly-fill in center and pull closed with thread to form head.
- Take the 3 ½ -inch circles and stitch around the edge then place a bit of poly-fill in center and pull closed with thread to form two arms.
- Hot glue head to top of upside-down peat pot and glue arm to either side of pot.
- Glue a bit of moss to top of head for hair.
- Lightly dab some hot glue on face and glue on peppercorns for eyes and Whole clovers in a “v” for mouth.
- To trim the bottom of pot, glue on a bite of mop string to bottom rim of pot.
- Decorate with flowers and a bow made from raffia.