- Small Piece of muslin
- Pink and Black embroidery thread
- Small rectangular piece of scrap material
- Piece of eyelet lace
- Two buttons
- Some small flowers
- Glue gun and glue
1. Start by using pattern shape provided and cut out of muslin two bunny bodies and two bunny ears. Pattern pieces
2. Using Pink thread start to stitch the two pieces together until you reach the top of the head and then leave a space open.
3. Fill the bunny body with a little bit of Poly-fill stuffing in arms and legs.
4. Then put a bit of crushed Potpourri into the middle of bunny and stuff the rest with poly-fill until full.
5. Sew the head closed with pink embroidery thread.
6. Take Bunny ears and stitch the two pieces together with pink thread. Then sew to top of head.
7. Take the black thread and stitch on eyes, nose and whiskers.
8. Take a small scrap of pretty material and gather to make a skirt for bunny.
9. Take some eyelet lace and sew around neck as a collar.