- Small Piece of muslin
- Pink and Black embroidery thread
- Small rectangular piece of scrap material
- Piece of eyelet lace
- Two buttons
- Some small flowers
- Glue gun and glue
2. Using Pink thread start to stitch the two pieces together until you reach the top of the head and then leave a space open.
3. Fill the bunny body with a little bit of Poly-fill stuffing in arms and legs.
4. Then put a bit of crushed Potpourri into the middle of bunny and stuff the rest with poly-fill until full.
5. Sew the head closed with pink embroidery thread.
6. Take Bunny ears and stitch the two pieces together with pink thread. Then sew to top of head.