Graduation season is upon us, and what better way to celebrate than by making your own festive graduation hat decoration! This DIY project is easy to make and adds the perfect touch of celebration to any gift or table setting.
- White foam
- Push pin
- White ribbon
- Gold pen
- Black marker
- Cut a square and a half circle with a scooped pattern out of white foam.
- Pierce the push pin through both layers of foam shapes.
- Spread open the pins at the back and flatten them.
- Tie a ribbon around the push pin at the front of the cap.
- Use a gold pen to write the year of graduation on the top of the hat.
- Outline the numbers in black.
This decoration can be added to the top of a gift-wrapped present or used as a table setting decoration. I hope these instructions are helpful and that you are able to create a beautiful graduation hat decoration!