January 20, 2013
This is an adorable little CD craft to celebrate someone specials graduation!
- Paint a CD with black acrylic paint and allow drying time.
- Cut a circle from the white fun foam for face.
- Cut a black square for hat and a long strip for arms out of black felt.
- Take the long felt strip for arms and knot in middle.
- Put a push pin through the middle of the felt square for hat and press taps down flat.
- Glue the white foam circle to CD making sure it covers hole.
- Then take the felt arm strip and glue it to each side of the CD.
- The apply glue to back of hat and stick onto top part of CD over lapping on the face.
- Draw on two black dots with marker for eyes.
- Glue a white bow to top of hat.
- Cut a square from white paper and roll it around a pencil.
- Tie a bow from string around the rolled scroll of paper.
- Glue the scroll in the arms of the grad.
- Take some blush and make cheeks rosy with two circles.
- Glue a tiny flower in beside the scroll.
- Then glue a looped string for a hanger on back and the foam circle to cover it to back of CD.