- Canvas material
- Hot glue and gun
- White glue
- Black permanent marker
- Black embroidery thread
- Small amount of quilting batting
- Small rose flowers
- Mop string
- Colored paper (same color as flower used)
- Pin backing
1. Start by cutting the bunny head pattern shape from cardboard to be used as the base of your pin.
2. Then cut one bunny heads slightly bigger than pattern for the front and one the same size for the back out of canvas.
3. Cut one bunny head shape out of the quilting batting and glue to cardboard base headpiece.
4.Then glue the front piece of canvas to cardboard and overlapping slightly to back. (If you cut small slits in the overlapped headpiece it will wrap nicely when glued on.) Then glue on back piece of canvas to finish up the look. Now you have a puffy head shape.
5. Using the ear pattern cut out a set of ears from canvas and pinch in the center then glue in place.
6. Now take two strands black thread and apply a small amount of white glue all over and allow drying until thread becomes stiff.
7. When dry, glue in the center of head as whiskers and cut a small heart shaped nose from paper and glue on top. Draw on eyes and small mouth with black marker.
8. Then take a small piece of mop string and tie into a bow and glue to bottom of pin. Add a small rose to top of head and finally glue on pin backing. Very Easter Parade looking!!