- Yellow foam sheets
- Orange 20lb paper scraps
- Red permanent marker
- Black permanent marker
- Exacto knife/scissors
- Hot glue and gun
- Pin backings
1. Start by using your Exacto knife or scissors to cut out an oval body shape and wings from craft foam.
2. Now, take the pin backing and glue the wings vertically to back of body.
3. Then open the pin backing and glue the wings horizontally over the base of the pin backing.
4. Turn the pin over and dot with red marker to make the chicken’s poxes. Make face eyes using the black marker.
5. Then make a small diamond shape cut out of orange paper and fold in the center to make a beak for your chicken and glue in place.
This is a great way to cheer up a child itching and scratching their way through the chicken pox’s. You can add this cute saying to the pin that Shirley at Craftsayings.com has come up with.