Wooden spoons White acrylic paint Pink acrylic paint (optional) Black permanent marker or paint pen Small pieces of fabric for dress and bow Pink fabric for ears White ribbon Pink buttons Needle and thread Hot glue gun and glue
- Start by painting the spoon with white acrylic paint and allowing it to dry. You can optionally add a dry brush of pink paint for a patchy look.
- Cut out a rectangle from a folded piece of fabric to create a dress. Stitch the open side together to create a tube shape, and then hem the bottom and top of the dress. Use a loose stitch to create gathers at the top of the dress.
- Slip the dress onto the spoon and glue it in place, then tie a white bow on top.
- Cut out two bunny ear shapes from pink fabric. Tie a scrap of fabric to the center of the ears using a bit of ribbon, and then glue the ears to the top of the spoon.
- Finally, glue a tiny pink button to the front of the spoon. These spoons can be hung on a wall or placed in a jar on the counter. They’re cute!