Pig Clay Pot
- Clay pot
- Straw hat
- Acrylic paints and brushes
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Dried flowers
- Assorted color felt pieces
- Finishing spray
1. Start with a base coat of light pink acrylic paint and allow drying.
2. Then out of a darker pink shade paint an oval in the center of pot for the snout and two half ovals and bottom of pot for feet.
3. With black paint add the eyes and eyebrows, details on snout in “c” shapes and smile. Then add tiny black triangles to feet.
4. Spray with a finishing spray and allow drying time.
5. Cut two triangles from pink felt and glue to back of straw hat.
6. Add some dried flowers and leaves to top of hat.
7. Glue hat to top of clay pot
8. A piece of wound up string can be added to back of pot as a piggy tail.