Cow Clay Pot
- Clay pot
- Straw hat
- Acrylic paints and brushes
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Dried flowers
- Assorted color felt pieces
- Finishing spray
1. Start with a base coat of white acrylic paint and allow drying.
2. Then use black paint to paint on random spots.
3. Paint two black half ovals on bottom of pot for feet.
4. With pink paint on an oval in the center of pot for the nose.
5. With black paint add the eyes and eyelashes, two circles on nose and smile.
6. Then add a line of pink paint to bottom of feet.
7. Spray with a finishing spray and allow drying time.
8. Cut two circles from black felt and two from white felt. Then glue one white piece to each black circle to form ears.
9. Glue ears to back of straw hat.
10. Add some dried flowers and leaves to top of hat.
11. Glue hat to top of clay pot.
12. A piece of braded string can be added to back of pot as a cow tail.