1-cup used coffee grinds
½ cup salt
¼ cup sand
¾ cup water
1. Mix all dry ingredients together in bowl.
2. Add water a bit at a time and knead until the mixture is the consistency of bread dough.
3. Break dough into pieces and roll it into the size of a tennis ball.
4. Make a hole in the center of the ball big enough to put your treasures in.
5. Fill the hole with treasures and seal with some extra dough.
6. Let your treasure stone air dry for about 3 days or until hard or bake in the oven on a cookie sheet at 150 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
7. You can add 1 Tbs. of powder tempera paint to tint your Treasure Stones different colors. (Treasure Stones can be used for party favors or for a scavenger hunt.)