December 24, 2012
- Paint Popsicle sticks with white paint and let dry.
- Cut a felt rectangle to wrap and glue around his head for a hat.
- Tie off the top of hat with a piece of yarn to make a tuft.
- Make snips down to the tied off part to form a “pom”.
- Draw face on with a black Sharpie marker pen.
- Draw nose with a red Sharpie pen.
- Using a marker (or tiny poms) put “buttons” down the front.
Add this little poem:
I’m a little snowman,
skinny as can be.
Hang me up front so
I’m not lost in the tree!
© 2002 by Shirley Thomas@ CraftSayings.com “