Get ready to show your love for mom with this adorable heart keychain craft! This easy DIY project is the perfect gift for Mother’s Day or any day you want to let your mom know how much you care.
- Red foam
- Blue foam
- Linking keychain
- Cut out a small heart shape from the red foam.
- Cut out a larger heart shape from the blue foam.
- Punch holes around the outside edge of the blue foam heart.
- Punch a hole in the center of the red foam heart.
- Place the red foam heart on top of the blue foam heart and align the holes. Trace around the hole on the red foam heart onto the blue foam heart with a pencil.
- Glue the red foam heart onto the blue foam heart, matching up the holes.
- Add dots of glue to the top of the red foam heart and press the small circles cut out from the blue foam heart onto the glue.
- Allow the glue to dry completely.
- Thread the linking keychain through the hole in the center of the hearts. Close the keychain.
Your heart keychain is now complete and ready to give to mom as a thoughtful gift!