Congratulations on graduating! As you embark on this new journey, here are some essentials to help you along the way:
- Grocery coupons: Remember to eat something other than just Kraft Dinner!
- A roll of toilet paper: Make sure you know how to change the roll.
- Some aspirin: This will come in handy for those early morning classes.
- Some dish towels: Time to start taking care of your own dishes.
- Some underwear: Make your mom happy and wear clean underwear.
- An alarm clock: You won’t have anyone to shake you awake anymore.
- A Twinkie: These will last forever and help prevent food poisoning.
- Some ink: You never know when you’ll need to use a pen.
- Orthopedic insoles: Yay, you have your car back!
- Some nuts: These represent me – you left home too late and I’m already a little cracked.
Good luck on your new adventure!