Get ready to unleash your creativity and turn a plain rock into a colorful and unique masterpiece! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Black acrylic paint (or outdoor acrylic paint if you want to display your rock outside in the garden)
- A paintbrush
- A paper towel
- Grab your crayons and get creative! Use them to make any design you want on your rock.
- Cover the rock with your design, leaving space in between each drawing.
- Once you’re happy with your design, take some black acrylic paint (or outdoor acrylic paint) and lightly brush it over the whole rock.
- Dab any excess paint off with a paper towel to make sure your design isn’t covered up too much.
And just like that, you’ve turned a boring old rock into a one-of-a-kind work of art! Happy crafting!