Get ready to spread some holiday cheer with this adorable felt snowman pin! Here’s what you’ll need:
- White felt
- Red embroidery thread
- Black embroidery thread
- Cotton balls
- A small scrap of fabric
- A pin backing
- Cut out two pear-shaped pieces of white felt for the body.
- Use red embroidery thread to blanket stitch the two pieces together, stuffing with cotton balls before closing.
- Use black embroidery thread to make two “x” shapes for the eyes and two straight stitches for the mouth.
- Tie a small scrap of fabric around the neck of your snowman and glue it into place.
- Glue on a pin backing and allow it to dry.
- Finish off your pin with a cute graphics card for an extra touch of holiday cheer.
Now you have a cute and festive snowman pin to wear or give as a gift! Happy crafting!