Get ready to spruce up your pens with some colorful flowers and leaves! Here’s what you’ll need:
- A pen
- Hot glue and a hot glue gun
- A shoe lace
- Flowers and leaves
- Floral tape
- Pop the stopper out of the end of the pen and add a small amount of hot glue into the tube end.
- Insert the shoe lace ends into the opening.
- Fill the open tube with flowers and leaves, adding a bit more glue as needed.
- Push the leaves and flowers upward and out of the way.
- Begin wrapping the pen with floral tape from bottom to top. The tape is super sticky, so it will adhere well.
And just like that, you’ve transformed a plain pen into a colorful and nature-inspired work of art! Happy crafting!