Get into the holiday spirit with this fun and easy Festive Santa Pen Craft project!
Perfect for gift-giving or adding a touch of whimsy to your own holiday decorations.
This project is simple and can be completed in just a few steps.
Materials needed for the Festive Santa Pen Craft:
- A Bick’s pen
- Red wool (or red yarn if you don’t have wool)
- A wooden head (available at most craft stores)
- White felt
- A scrap of plaid material (or any other patterned fabric you have on hand)
- Hot glue and a glue gun
- Start by applying some dots of hot glue to the pen and wrapping the red wool around it, from one end to the other.
- Use more hot glue to attach the wooden head to the top of the pen.
- Cut a long strip from a sheet of white felt, and make tiny slits at either end to create a scarf.
- Tie the scarf around the pen below the wooden head, and glue it in place.
- Cut out a beard shape from the white felt, and glue it to the wooden head.
- Cut a rectangle from the plaid scrap, fold it in half, and tie a piece of red wool around one end to create a hat.
- Glue the hat to the top of the head and tack it to one side of the head.
Your Festive Santa Pen Craft is now complete and ready to use! Use it to add a touch of holiday cheer to your décor, or give as a unique and handmade gift. This project is a great activity for kids and adults alike, and is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face.