This is one tie dad won’t have to tuck away in his closet but can carry with him all the time on his keychain!
- Yellow and green foam sheet
- Hole punch
- White glue
- Linking keychain
- Cut out a tie shape from yellow foam.
- Cut a circle and some strips out of green foam.
- Use the hole punch to punch a hole in the center of the green circle.
- Place the green circle on top of the circle part of the tie shape and trace the punched hole with a pencil.
- You now have all the pieces ready to put together.
- Glue the green circle to the yellow tie shape, making sure to match up the holes.
- Then glue on the green stripes in a slanted pattern onto the tie shape.
- Allow it to dry.
- When it’s dry, attach a keychain through the hole. Your Father’s Day Tie Key Chain is now complete! This is a fun and creative way to celebrate Dad and give him a practical gift he can use every day.