This is one tie dad won’t have to tuck away in his closet but can carry with him all the time on his keychain!
Yellow and green foam sheet
Linking key chain
1. Out of yellow foam cut the tie shape.
2. Cut a circle and some strips out of green foam.
3. Use the hole-punch to punch a hole in the center of the green circle.
4. Take the green circle and place it on top of circle part of tie shape and trace the punched hole with a pencil.
5. You now have all the pieces ready to put together.
6. Glue the green circle to the yellow tie shape making sure to match up the holes.
7. Then glue on the green stripes in a slanted pattern on to tie shape.
8. Then allow it to dry.
9. When dry attach a key chain through the hole.