February 28, 2016
Large wooden spoon
White acrylic paint
Black permanent marker or paint pen
Small pieces of cardboard
Red stretchy material ( T-Shirt)
White paper twist
Three big gold buttons
Hot glue gun and glue
- Start by painting the spoon with the white paint and allow drying.
- Then cut out two triangles from cardboard and place a bit of padding under one before hot gluing on a piece of stretchy red material to each.
- Hot glued down one onto the spoon and place the top one (the padded one) onto the top to give it a three-dimensional idea.
- The same idea for the crown…just cut out a shape like the tips of your three middle fingers, from cardboard and hot-glue padding and the red stretchy material over top. Then hot glued to the top.
Tie some raffia for a bow.
- Use a piece of paper ribbon for wings by tying it around the middle then hot glued in place.
- Take three large buttons and glue them down the front. All done!!