- Colored cardstock or construction paper
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Optional: pencils and rulers for drawing lines and shapes
- Choose the colors of paper you want to use for your quilt. You can use a variety of colors, or just a few to create a more cohesive look.
- Cut out the shapes you want to use for your quilt. These can be squares, rectangles, triangles, or any other shape you like. You can also use a variety of sizes for your shapes to create visual interest.
- Arrange your cut-out shapes on a flat surface to create your quilt design. You can use a traditional quilt block pattern, or create your own unique design.
- Once you have arranged your shapes to your satisfaction, use glue or double-sided tape to attach them to each other, creating a single quilt piece.
- Allow the glue to dry completely, and then your quilt is ready to be displayed or used as a decoration. You can also add additional details, such as buttons or other embellishments, to your quilt if desired.
To make a paper quilt, you will need: