These adorable little fairies are a fun and creative craft project that can be made with a few simple materials. Here’s what you’ll need:
- A plastic rose blossom
- A round wooden head
- Curly crafting hair
- A hot glue gun and glue
- A piece of ribbon for a hanger
- A small dried flower
- Carefully take apart the rose blossom and set aside one set of petals for the fairy’s wings.
- Reassemble the remaining petals, placing them upside down through the center plastic pestle piece and securing them with glue.
- Glue the wooden head to the base of the blossom, allowing the petals to flow and form the fairy’s dress.
- Glue a bit of hair to the top of the wooden head to create the fairy’s hairstyle. If your wooden head doesn’t have any facial features, you can add them with a permanent marker.
- Fold the rose petal that was set aside in half to form the fairy’s wings, and glue them to the back of the fairy.
- Attach a piece of ribbon as a hanger for the fairy.
Your blossom fairy is now ready to adorn your home and bring a touch of magic to your day.