Heart Key Chain
Here’s a simple craft to make for mom to attach to her keychain and always know how much you love her!
Red and blue foam
Linking key chain
1. Cut out one heart out of red foam sheet.
2. Then cut a larger heart out of blue foam.
3. Punch holes around the outside of the blue heart.
4. Then punch a hole in the red heart and trace the spot to be punched on the blue heart with a pencil.
5. Glue the red heart on to the blue heart matching up the holes.
6. Dot the top of the read heart with glue then take circles that were punched out from blue heart and glue onto the red one here and there.
7. When all dry put the key chain through the hole and close.