- Plastic Rose Blossom
- Round woodenhead
- Curl crafting hair
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Piece of ribbon for hanger
- Small dried flower
- Start by taking apart the flower from the center and setting aside one set of petals for wings.
- Put the rest of the petals back together upside down through the center plastic pestle piece and glue.
- Then glue head to base of blossom allowing the petals to flow and form the fairies dress.
- Hot glue a bit of head to top of woodenhead. If your head has no facial features they can be added with permanent marker.
- Fold the rose petal that was set aside into half so each wing is formed and looks doubled.
- Glue wings to the back of Fairy and attach a ribbon as a hanger.