Santa Paint Brush Decoration is the perfect project for getting into the holiday spirit!
It’s easy to make and can be completed in just a few steps.
Plus, it’s a great way to add a touch of whimsy to your holiday decorations or to give as a unique and handmade gift.
A few materials:
- 1 red-handled paint brush
- White latex paint
- Acrylic paints in flesh-tone, black, white, red, and pink
- A scrap of red velvet material
- White fluffy poly-fill or cotton
- Hot glue and gun
- Medium and detail paint brushes
To create your Santa Paint Brush Decoration, follow these simple instructions:
- Begin by painting the hairs of the paint brush with white latex paint. Allow drying time (approx. a full day).
- Next, paint the section of the brush below the handle and above the bristles with two coats of flesh-tone paint. Allow drying time.
- Using black acrylic paint and a medium paint brush, dot on two eyes.
- With pink acrylic paint, add a round nose.
- Use a bit of white and black paint to add pupils to the eyes.
- For a cohesive look, you can also paint the handle with a coat of red acrylic paint. Allow drying time.
- Once everything is dry, give the entire brush a coat of finishing spray.
- Cut a rectangle of red velvet material and hot glue it around the handle to create Santa’s hat.
- Add some white fluffy cotton to the hat using hot glue.
- Use a small piece of fluff and hot glue to create a mustache.
- Finally, add a bit of fluff to the top of the handle for a hat pom-pom and glue in place.
Your Santa Paint Brush Decoration is now complete! Display it on your mantel, use it as a festive tabletop decoration, or give it as a one-of-a-kind gift. It’s sure to bring joy to anyone who sees it. Merry Christmas!
This is a fun and easy project for the holiday season. It’s a great way to add a touch of whimsy to your holiday decorations or to give as a unique and handmade gift. With just a few materials and simple instructions, you can create your own Santa Paint Brush Decoration in no time. So why wait? Get into the holiday spirit with Santa Paint Brush Decoration today!