½ cup salt
½ cup water
Ribbon or string
1. Mix the flour and the salt together first.
2. Add water and mix until it starts to pull away from the bowl.
3. Then turn the dough out onto a board and knead until smooth and elastic.
4. Roll out dough and cut out shapes you want from cookie cutters and poke a hold in top of each one so you have a place to put a string through later.
5. This dough dries quickly have out only what you are working with and put the rest in a bag.
6. When you are all done bake in the oven at 175 degrees. You’ll have to keep checking each piece because the cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the dough.
7. Once it’s completely dry and hard, remove from stove and allow cooling.
8. Then add your own touch by paint your piece with acrylics and let dry.
9. Make sure when you are all done that you seal it with varnish so it lasts a long time.
10. Tie a string or ribbon through each hole to hang on tree.