Get into the holiday spirit with this festive straw wreath craft! This easy DIY project is the perfect way to add a touch of holiday cheer to your home or to give as a gift.
- Straw wreath
- Wired pinecones
- Red bows
- Wired red berries
- 4 candy canes
- Dried flowers (optional)
- Small Santa figurines (optional)
- Glue gun and glue
- Insert the wired pinecones and berries into the wreath, following a symmetrical pattern.
- Glue the tiny bows onto the wreath and add a Santa figurine in the center of each one.
- Glue two candy canes onto the wreath, crossing them over each other.
- Optional: Add more bows or garnishes such as dried flowers to the wreath.
- Place a glass candle holder and candle in the center of the wreath to finish the centerpiece.
Your holiday straw wreath is now complete and ready to be displayed in your home or given as a gift!