November 2, 2012
Holiday Straw Wreath
- One straw wreath
- Several wired pinecones
- Red bows
- Wired red berries
- 4 Candy Canes
- Dried flowers
- Small Santa’s or other figures
- Glue gun and glue
- Start by inserting the wired pinecones and berries into wreath. Try to follow a pattern so they are symmetrically placed.
- Then glue on the tiny bows and glue a Santa in the middle of each one, on either side.
- Take two candy canes and glue down one at a time so they cross each other.
- More Bows or garnish can be added like natural colored dried flowers or larger bows.
- Then place a nice glass candle holder and candle in the center. This makes a very simple centerpiece that takes no time at all to make.