Get ready to bring some holiday cheer to your tree with this fun and festive Fishing Floater Santa ornament!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A red and white fishing float
- 2 wooden ice cream spoons
- Red acrylic paint
- Red felt
- Ribbon cord
- 3 small white pom-poms
- 1 large white pom-pom
- A scrap of plaid material
- Paint brush
- Hot glue and hot glue gun
- First, take your two ice cream spoons and paint them red with acrylic paint. Allow them to dry completely.
- Use your hot glue gun to attach the spoons to the bottom of the fishing float.
- Next, hot glue the wooden head to the top of the float.
- Cut a small triangle of red felt and apply some hot glue to the top of the head. Wrap the felt around the head like a hat, bending the tip and gluing it to the side. Then, glue on a white pom-pom to finish off the hat.
- Snip a large pom-pom just slightly with scissors and open it up to glue on as a beard.
- Cut a scrap of material to use as a scarf, tie it around the neck, and glue it in place.
- Glue a small white pom-pom on either side of Santa’s body as arms.
- Take a piece of ribbon and feed it through the fold of the hat. Tie it in place as a hanger.
The final step is to hang your Fishing Floater Santa ornament on your tree for that special fisherman in the family to enjoy!
I hope this revised version with the list of supplies is helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions or suggestions.