Fishing Floater Santa
“Here’s a cute idea for the fisherman in your family to have his or her own ornament on the tree!”
A red and white fishing float
2 wooden ice cream spoons
Red acrylic paint
3 small white pom-poms
1 large white pom-pom
A scrap of plaid material
Hot glue and gun
1. Take your two ice cream spoons and paint them red with acrylic paint and allow drying time.
2. Use your hot glue gun to glue the two spoons to bottom of fishing floater.
3. Hot glue wooden head to top of floater.
4. Cut a small triangle of red felt.
5. Then apply some hot glue to top of head and wrap around like a hat.
6. Bend tip of hat and glue to side then glue on a white pom-pom.
7. Snip a large pom-pom just slightly with scissors and open it up to glue on as bead.
8. Cut a scrap of material to use for a scarf then tie around neck and glue in place.
9. Glue a small white pom-pom on either side of Santa’s body as arms.
10. Take a piece of ribbon and feed through fold of hat and tie in place as a hanger. Then put him on your tree for that fisherman in the family!