- 4 clay pots, 2.5 inches in diameter
- Flesh tone, black, pink, and bright red acrylic paints
- White felt
- Flesh tone fun foam sheet (or white sheet that can be painted with flesh tone paints)
- Small paintbrush
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Crazy glue
- Green napkins
- Apply flesh tone paint to each clay pot. Allow it to dry and repeat.
- Cut out two odd shapes for ears, making sure to leave a straight edge so they can be glued to the pot sides.
- Paint on eyes and mouth with black paint. Add a large dot for the nose with red paint and two large circles for cheeks with pink paint.
- Apply finishing spray and allow drying time.
- Cut a long strip of white felt that fits the rim of the pot and glue it on with hot glue.
- Using a small amount of crazy glue, attach each ear to the sides of the pot.
- Place a fluffed green napkin in each elf pot and set them on your table for a cute Christmas display.