Celebrate Valentine’s Day with this charming heart pin! This simple craft project is perfect for showing your loved ones how much you care.
To make your own heart pin, you will need the following materials:
- 80lb paper
- Wool fabric in fuchsia pink
- White tacky glue
- Pin backing
- Pink button
- Cut out a heart shape from the 80lb paper to form the backing for your pin.
- Glue a piece of fuchsia pink wool fabric onto the front of the heart, shaping it to fit the heart shape.
- Tie a raffia bow and add a pink button in the center of the heart.
- Attach a pin backing to the back of the heart.
- Print out this design and place it on a nice backing to give it a polished look.
Your heart pin is now ready to wear and show off to your loved ones!