With just a few simple supplies, you can create a sweet and thoughtful gift to share with your loved ones this holiday season. This inexpensive and easy-to-make gift is perfect for adding to a stocking, giving to coworkers or neighbors, or simply enjoying at home. In no time at all, you’ll have a delightful little present to spread some Christmas cheer!
- A festive cookie cutter
- Some ribbon
- White cardstock
- A printer
- A hole punch
If you’d like to make your own design here are the words to use for this project you can find printable graphics in the print version:
- Gather your supplies: a festive cookie cutter, some ribbon, white cardstock, a printer, and a hole punch.
- Print out a holiday poem or message on the white cardstock.
- Cut out the poem or message using scissors or a paper cutter.
- Use the hole punch to create a hole at the top of the poem or message.
- Thread the ribbon through the hole and tie it securely to the cookie cutter.
- Your cookie cutter gift is now ready to be shared with your loved ones! Add it to a stocking, give it to a coworker or neighbor, or simply enjoy it at home.
“Ho ho ho! I’m so excited, to share some cookies with you,
I thought it was a jolly way, to spread some Christmas cheer too.
These cookies look so scrumptious, I just had to have one,
But before I knew it, the tray was gone, oh what fun!
So here’s my Christmas greeting, and a cookie cutter for you,
Now you can make your own cookies, and maybe share a few too!”
I hope this helps and that you enjoy the revised poem from Santa! Merry Christmas!