Dark green, white and black, medium green acrylic paints
Hot glue gun and glue
- Start with a base coat of medium green acrylic paint and allow drying.
- Paint two black ovals on the front center of pot for eyes, a wiggly mouth and two teardrop nostrils.
- Outline front and back flippers in black paint.
- Paint white centers for eyes.
- Dot eyes with two black pupils.
- Then paint dark green eyelids.
- Then use a darker green to paint in webbed feet on front and back.
- The randomly brush on some dark green paint as spots all over pot.
- Add some dried flowers and leaves to top of straw hat.
- Glue hat to top of clay pot.