- Clay pot
- Straw hat
- Acrylic paints in light brown, orange, yellow, white, black, and medium green
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Brown felt
- Dried flowers
- Start by painting the clay pot with a base coat of medium brown acrylic paint. Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Use white, orange, and yellow paint to create random stripes on the pot using a brush.
- Use black paint to add a nose and mouth to the pot.
- Paint two black ovals on the front of the pot for the cat’s eyes.
- Use yellow paint to fill in the insides of the eyes.
- Use the end of a paintbrush to add three dots on each cheek.
- Use black paint to add whiskers to the cat’s face by painting three thin lines on each cheek.
- Paint black pupils in the cat’s eyes, and use white paint to dot the centers of the eyes.
- Cut two triangles from brown felt for the cat’s ears, and glue them to the back of the straw hat.
- Add some dried flowers and a bow to the top of the straw hat.
- Glue the hat to the top of the clay pot to complete the project.
Now you have a cute clay pot calico cat to add to your décor!