- Clay pot
- Straw hat
- Acrylic paints in brown, black, and white
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Dried flowers
- Black or brown felt pieces
- Brown or black pom-pom (optional)
- Start by painting the clay pot with a base coat of medium brown or reddish brown acrylic paint. Allow the paint to dry completely.
- Use a lighter shade of brown, or mix brown and white paint together, to paint a circle for the bear’s muzzle and two half-circle front paws.
- Use black paint to add a tiny triangle for the nose and a few loops for the mouth.
- Paint two black ovals on the front center of the pot for the bear’s eyes.
- Use white paint to dot the centers of the eyes and add three dots on each cheek.
- Use white paint to make three paw prints on each paw.
- Add some dried flowers and leaves to the top of the straw hat.
- Cut two circles from brown or black felt and glue them to the straw hat.
- Glue the straw hat to the top of the clay pot.
Optional: Glue a brown or black pom-pom to the back of the pot as a tail.
Now you have a cute little clay pot bear to add to your décor!”