- Styrofoam circle, 10 inches in diameter
- 3 plastic straight pins
- White felt
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Red bows and ribbon
- Exacto knife
- Cut the Styrofoam circle into four even pieces using a ruler and Exacto knife. Each piece will be used to make one mouse body.
- Trim and shape the edges of the Styrofoam to make them smoother.
- Use a small amount of hot glue to attach the straight pins as eyes and a nose on the mouse body.
- Cut out a long tail and two teardrop-shaped ears from white felt, and glue them in place.
- Make a loop from ribbon and push it into the Styrofoam at the top of the mouse’s head between the ears, then glue it down.
- Glue a small Christmas decoration at the base of the mouse.
Note: Be careful not to use too much hot glue when working with Styrofoam, as it can melt the foam.”