Create this colorful and whimsical bath crystal fairy to add a touch of magic to your bathroom. Here’s what you’ll need:
- White bath crystals
- Food coloring and essential oils (in a variety of colors)
- Two glass bottles with lids
- A funnel
- A Styrofoam ball
- Acrylic flesh-tone paint
- A mesh ribbon
- A hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Artificial flower petals (in a color to match the hair)
- A small ribbon bow
- Black acrylic paint
- Using a funnel, pour a small amount of white bath crystals into the first bottle.
- Add a few drops of food coloring and essential oil to the bath crystals, and shake the bottle well to mix them together.
- Use the funnel to pour the colored bath crystals into the second glass bottle. Repeat this process, layering each color of bath crystals in the bottle until you have a rainbow effect.
- Use hot glue to attach the Styrofoam ball to the top of the bottle, creating the fairy’s head.
- Paint the Styrofoam ball with two coats of flesh-tone acrylic paint, and allow it to dry completely.
- Tie a long strip of mesh ribbon into a bow around the neck of the bottle.
- Use the end of a paintbrush to poke holes into the Styrofoam ball in a line from side to side and a few at the back of the head.
- Place a small amount of hot glue into the holes, and press in the pieces of artificial flower petals to create the fairy’s hair.
- Glue a ribbon bow to the front of the fairy for added decoration.
- Use the end of the paintbrush to dot two black eyes onto the Styrofoam ball, and allow the paint to dry.
Enjoy your rainbow bath crystal fairy, and let it bring some magic to your bath time routine.