This tea tray will make a very sweet addition to your Valentine’s Day table.
Just add some red napkins and your favorite tea cups and your all set to entertain.
One red tray (either painted red or bought red already)
White and red Acrylic paint
Small and medium brushes
1. Fold a piece of cardboard in half and cut out heart shapes to make your own stencil.
2. Take your stencil and place flat on inside of tray then start to dab in white paint until you fill in the heart shape completely.
3. Carefully remove your stencil and take your smaller brush and go around the edges of the heart shapes to give it a more defined look.
4. Repeat the stenciling until you have the pattern you desire.
5. Then take the end of your small brush and dip it in the white paint then place white dots in a pattern through middle of tray.
6. Take your medium brush end and dot the edge of tray all the way around.
7. Paint on straight stitches with red paint by making tiny red lines on the inside of the hearts.
8. When everything is completely dry apply a finishing spray to seal the paint.