March 2, 2016
School Bus Pins
Orange acrylic paint
Black acrylic paint
White acrylic paint
Pink acrylic paint
White tack glue
Black permanent marker
Clear gloss finish
- Start by cutting a craft stick into two pieces then cut the end into a point like a pencil.
- Then paint tip of stick with a bit of black and the body of the stick with orange and the rounded end with a bit of pink and let dry for a few minutes.
- Then paint a black strip in between the pink eraser and the orange body of the pencil stick.
- You can add a bit of highlights in white paint from there.
- Take your black marker and write in the words you’ve chosen like “ #1 Teacher” lightly then go over it thicker to make it stand out.
- Once all is set you should apply a light coat of a finishing gloss then add a dab of white glue to the back and set pin backing on other side. Allow a few hours to dry to get a strong hold.