Raggedy Ann Can
1 Soup can (clean)
White spray paint
Acrylic Paints (Black, white, navy, deep red, flesh tone, pink)
1. Start by spray-painting the soup can white and set aside to dry. Then paint two flesh tone circles.
2. Then with black outline the circle and add dots for eyes.
3. Using red paint on loopy hair in flower petals shape or in squiggles.
4. Paint on collars using navy or deep red and outline them with black paint.
5. To set paint spray lightly with finishing spray.
6. These cans make a cute gift for any little girl and can be given filled with candy, bath oils or used on her dresser to store hair barrettes and things.