This makes a cute addition to a flower or plant to be given as a gift to those you love!
Pink and red acrylic paints
8 Puzzle pieces
1 Popsicle stick
Hot glue and gun
1. Start by painting your puzzle pieces red on one side then allow for drying time and paint other side also and let dry.
2. Glue eight pieces together to form the heart shape. Allow drying time of about 1 hour.
3. Using your pink paint makes dots around the shape of the heart.
4. With a small brush paint the word “love” in the middle. Allow drying time.
5. Take Popsicle stick and glue to back.
6. Then glue on a raffia bow to front.