Large coffee tin
White outdoor spray paint
Orange, black, white and brown acrylic paint
Use as a planter or to store things.
1. Start by spraying entire can white and allow drying time.
2. Then take a sponge and apply some orange and brown paint randomly to get a rusted look.
3. Paint on the front a black crow.
4. Then the words “Olde” and “Crow” in black on either side of the crow.
5. Highlight words by tracing them in white paint.
6. Apply a finishing spray.
Crow Pattern (available in print version)