Graduation Hat Decoration
This decoration is simple to make and can be added to top of gift wrapped present or to add to a table setting as decoration.
1. Cut a square and a half circle with a scooped pattern out of white foam.
2. Then you take your two shapes and pierce the push pin through both layers.
3. Spread open pins of the push pin at the back and make it flat.
4. Tie a ribbon to the front around the push pin.
5. With gold pen write the year of graduation on the top of hat.
6. Then trace around the numbers in black.