December 4, 2012
Gardener’s Helping Hand
- Start by stuffing the glove with poly-fill.
- Then sew closed with needle and thread.
- Take flowery fabric yo-yo and glue smaller yellow yo-yo in center.
- Take wooden circle and paint green and them add on eyes with black and white paint. Set your pea head aside to dry.
- When dry glue to center of yellow yo-yo.
- Take the half straw hat and glue just over top of wooden green pea head.
- You can add flowers to top of straw hat for decoration.
- Glue entire Yo-yo Pea to palm of gardener glove.
- Sew buttons on to cuff of glove.
- Take a bit of moss and glue in cuff of glove and tie with green ribbon.
- Take some wire and twist around a pencil to get a loopy look. Then glue onto back of glove.
- Tie a piece of raffia to top of wire hanger.
- Then you can add this little poem and it makes a cute craft for any gardener friends you may have.
Spring time is here and we could all use some helping hands in the garden. This cute garden glove helper is a fun craft to make using my simple instructions!