Dark green, white and black, medium green acrylic paints
Hot glue gun and glue
1. Start with a base coat of medium green acrylic paint and allow drying.
2. Paint two black ovals on the front center of pot for eyes, a wiggly mouth and two teardrop nostrils.
3. Outline front and back flippers in black paint.
4. Paint white centers for eyes.
5. Dot eyes with two black pupils.
6. Then paint dark green eyelids.
7. Then use a darker green to paint in webbed feet on front and back.
8. The randomly brush on some dark green paint as spots all over pot.
9. Add some dried flowers and leaves to top of straw hat.
10. Glue hat to top of clay pot.