1 1/2 cups ground cinnamon
1/4-cup white glue Bowl
Cookie cutters or a knife
Ribbon or yarn for hanging
1. Mix cinnamon, applesauce, and glue together in a bowl. The dough should be like cookie dough.
2. Add a bit of water if the dough is too stiff.
3. Remove from bowl and knead then put it back in the bowl covered with plastic wrap, and let sit for at least a half hour.
4. Then remove the dough; knead again until it’s smooth.
5. Flatten/roll the dough between waxed paper until it’s approximately 1/4″ thick.
6. Use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes and use a straw to punch a hole for the ribbon to hang.
7. Carefully place the cut out shapes on a piece of clean wax paper. Leave for 3-5 days to dry and turn them over a couple of times a day to make them dry evenly and flatten out.
8. When thoroughly dry, string a piece of ribbon or yarn through the hole to hang.