Bottle cap off 2 liter pop bottle
Small ball of wool
Hot glue gun and glue
Piece of wire
1. Start by cutting a small circle about 3-½ inch in diameter from your material.
2. Then place tightly wrapped ball of scrap wool in center of material and sew ball closed.
3. Take the bottle cap and with a heated piece of wire poke two holes in bottom of the cap. When cool poke the elastic through and knot several times to keep in place.
4. Glue ball of wool covered with material to the inside of the bottle cap.
5. Take a piece of sewing binding and wrap around the rim of bottle cap and glue in place.
6. This pincushion will easily slip over your thumb and be handy when you need a pin.