Skip to content
- Day old bread crumbled
- 1-cup suet
- ½ peanut butter
- Variety of seeds
- Crumble bread into pieces and set aside.
- In a saucepan melt suet and then slowly add peanut butter just until blended then remove from heat.
- add bread crumbs to mixture and when cool enough to handle mold into balls about the size of a small orange.
- Roll ball into the seeds.
- Take a pipe cleaner and wrap around outside of ball just tight enough to twist at top and leave a piece to hang from.
- Then wrap in clear wrap and place in freezer.
- When solid you can hang it from the window and watch the birds have a treat while they entertain you.